Lily's Garden





Welcome my kittens to my garden once more. This month we have a hunky fighter to play with. Canada’s very own…Georges St-Pierre

This 27-year-old Canadian Ultimate Fighter Champion is considered to be the #1 ranked 170 lb (77 kg) fighter in the world. But alas, if watching UFC is not your thing, St-Pierre is making his way over to film. He’ll be in two upcoming martial arts films soon. So, when your partner wants to go to the movies- ask if Georges "Rush" Saint-Pierre is the star- and join him, while he is enthralled over the martial arts moves, you can swoon over the body performing them! This born Saint-Isidore, Quebec, Canada, native is often referred to as GSP, a Canadian mixed martial arts fighter and the 2007 UFC Welterweight Champion.

The tattoo on his chest means that there are two sides to him. "I can be very rude and I can be very nice. I like to be rude when I fight," St. Pierre has been quoted to say. I don’t know about you ladies, but he can whisper ‘rude and suggestive’ ideas in my ear, I would even be up for a ‘tussle!’


Kara Elsberry




© Copyright, 2010 Main Street Magazine/Rain Enterprises

As seen in the April Issue of Main Street Magazine.

Printed in Canada, ISSN: 1920-4299 by Rain Enterprises


If you would like to find out how to receive your FREE copy of MSM go to http://www.mainstreetmagazine.net/